Хорошая версия игры в сокобан. Вы можете найти игру
A good version of the sokoban game. You can find the game
Games for the Linux Console
The programs in this distribution are re-implementations of games for the Linux console. Included please find three games:
- cblocks -- sliding-block puzzles
- cmines -- minesweeper
- csokoban -- sokoban
The games make use of the Linux console font and mouse support to improve the user interface.
Why Yet Another Version of Sokoban?
One day I was playing Xsokoban when it struck me that this game clearly was originally created for a text terminal. Curious, I did some hunting around, and finally found one curses-based implementation of sokoban, a Linux 1.x port from Minix code (which in turn had been ported at least once before). I realized that the X version of the game had completely eclipsed its origins at the terminal.
I'm not a big fan of GUIs for the sake of graphics. Pretty pictures are nice, but text mode is where I spend most of my time. And the Linux console has many extremely advanced features for a text terminal, yet I just don't see many programs taking advantage of them. I decided to rewrite some of my favorite games for the Linux console, so I could play them, pretty pictures and all, without having to fire up X.
All the programs in this distribution are available under the GNU General Public License. Share and Enjoy. Contact me if you have any questions or comments.
27 Jan 2020: version 2.2b
16 Apr 2013: version 2.2a
- Fixes for compiler warnings and conflict with nonstandard libc function.
12 Nov 2000: version 2.2
- Created a ./configure script and a top-level Makefile.
- Added the option to permit building without gpm.
- Modified the keyboard interface to cblocks (after a suggestion by Ben Olmstead).
- Added the 'S' command to csokoban.
- Modified the cblocks -w feature's output format.
- Minor documentation bugfixes.
16 Sept 2000: version 2.1
- Bug fixes in the code and documentation.
- Added the -w feature to cblocks and csokoban.
9 Sept 2000: version 2.0
- cmines and cblocks are finished and ready for release.
- Version numbers have been assigned, somewhat arbitrarily, to the individual programs.
- Minor bug fixes in the code and documentation for csokoban.
2 Sept 2000: version 1.0
- Released to the public; includes csokoban only. (The others need to be cleaned up and documented.)